1. Why is the surface of the light guide block dirty and easily scratched?
The surface of the light guide plate is easily attached to dirt, hand print and other dirty things, such as the scratch or collision with foreign objects. In fact, the character is the same as ordinary acrylic. Only when the light guide plate is exported from the inside under the action of the light source, the dirt and scratches on the surface will be very intuitive. While ordinary acrylic has no light conducting property, it can be seen from the side side to observe the dirt and scratches on the surface.
Two, the basic common sense of controlling the surface and scratching of the surface of the light guide plate is:
1. Avoid the processing and installation of light guide plate in the dust shop.
2. After removing the protective film from the light guide plate, we should avoid contacting the light guide plate with wet hand or sweat hand.
3. Before the light plate is removed, the dust and debris in the surface of the guide plate and the installation structure should be treated clean.
4. The protection film of the light guide plate is not removed too early, and the protective film should be removed before the process of installation of the light plate according to the processing flow.
5, in the handling of light guide plate should avoid friction and collision free surface in the light guide plate; light guide plate is placed at the original should avoid sand leakage into the light guide plate slit; the light guide plate cutting should be clean cut the surface of the bed body;
6, avoid using non cotton material to wipe the surface of the light guide plate directly.
Three. The common sense of the surface of the light guide plate.
The main dirt on the surface of the light guide plate is dust, hand print and water stains remaining when pouring. Dealing with common sense is as follows:
1, with all cotton fabric dipped in alcohol can wipe off all of the above dirt;
2, dry or blow dry after wiping with alcohol, otherwise the surface of the light guide plate will remain water, and produce bright spots after contact with the reflective material or picture.
3, if the light guide plate surface dirt is not very clear, do not recommend wiping, otherwise improper handling may cause new scratches;
4, light guide plate, if there is static electricity, is easy to pay for dust and is not easy to clean. 1% of soap water and soapy water with soft cotton cloth can easily remove dust and achieve clean effect.
Four, light guide plate surface scratching processing common sense:
1, the shallow scratch can be wiped with alcohol to reduce the effect of scratches.
2. The deep scratches can be polished by electric roller [roller wheel]. It is a common method of acrylic products.
Five. How to remedy the problem of the surface of the light guide plate that can't be handled:
For example, the dirt and scratches on the light guide plate are difficult to deal with or affect the whole work efficiency. The following methods can make up for the defects of the light guide plate's surface problems.
1. There is a certain space distance between the display screen of the lamp box or the display and the light guide plate, and the defects on the light guide board are generally not seen after the installation of the picture.
2, the special light color picture or picture closely cling to the light guide plate must be covered with diffused film on the defective light guide plate, which can generally make up for the surface problem of the light guide plate.
3, at present, there are many kinds of diffusion film on the market. For example, if the light guide plate scratches is very serious, the thick diffusion film may affect the brightness of the light guide plate, but the brightness loss will not exceed 15%.