1. Why is the surface of the light guide block dirty and easily scratched?
The surface of the light guide block is easily attached to dirt, hand print and other dirt, such as the scratch or collision with the foreign object. In fact, the character is the same as ordinary acrylic. Only when the light guide plate is exported from the inside under the action of the light source, the dirt and scratches on the surface will be very intuitive. While ordinary acrylic has no light conducting property, it can be seen from the side side to observe the dirt and scratches on the surface.
Two. The basic common sense of controlling the surface and scratching of the surface of the light guide block:
1. Avoid the processing and installation of light guide plate in the dust shop.
2. After the protective film is removed from the light guide block, it should be avoided to contact the light guide plate with wet hand or sweat hand.
3. Before the protective film is removed, the dust and debris in the surface of the guide plate and the installation structure should be treated clean.
4. However, the protection film should be removed early, and the protective film should be removed before installation of the light plate according to the processing flow.
5, in handling light block should avoid random friction, bump light guide plate surface; the light guide plate is placed at the original block should avoid sand leakage into a crevice in the light guide plate; block cutting should be clean cut the surface of the bed body;
6, avoid using non cotton material to wipe the surface of the light guide.
Three. The common sense of the surface material handling of the light guide block:
The main dirt on the surface of the light guide block is dust, hand print and water stains remaining when pouring. Dealing with common sense is as follows:
1, with all cotton fabric dipped in alcohol can wipe off all of the above dirt;
2, dry or blow dry after wiping with alcohol, otherwise the surface of the light guide plate will remain water, and produce bright spots after contact with the reflective material or picture.
3, such as light block surface dirt is not very clear, do not recommend wiping, otherwise improper handling may cause new scratches;
4, light guide blocks, if there is static electricity, are easy to dust and not easy to clean. 1% of soapy water and soft cotton cloth stained with soap water can easily remove dust and achieve clean effect.
Four. The common sense of the surface scratching of the light guide block:
1, the shallow scratch can be wiped with alcohol to reduce the effect of scratches.
2. The deep scratches can be polished by electric roller [roller wheel]. It is a common method of acrylic products.
Five. How to remedy the problem of the surface of the optical guide block that can not be handled:
For example, the dirt and scratches on the surface of the light guide block are difficult to handle, or the processing will affect the overall work efficiency. The following methods can make up for the defects of the light guide block's surface problems, and produce defects.
1. There is a certain space distance between the display screen of the lamp box or the display and the light guide block, and the defects on the light guide board are generally not seen after the installation of the picture.
2, the special light color picture or picture closely cling to the light guide plate must be covered with diffused film on the defective light guide block, which can generally make up for the surface problem of the light guide block.
3, at present, there are many kinds of diffusion film on the market. For example, if the light guide block is scratched badly, the thick diffusion film may affect the brightness of the light guide block, but the brightness loss will not exceed 15%.