A few enterprises temporarily sapphire substrate producing epitaxial wafer to wafer in Sanan optoelectronics do on substrate epitaxial wafer to make investment capital and technology can fix two substrate wafer like langene quadruple quadruple do suobu package substrate manufacturers of epitaxial films
MOCVD GaN layer sapphire substrate by a machine called MOCVDMOCVD III group, group II elements compounds V, VI elements such as crystal hydride source material pyrolysis reaction type substrate vapor phase epitaxy of various -V III, II-VI compound semiconductor element and solid solution thin single crystal material
The seed sapphire crystal is called KY (Kyropoulos). When the temperature is below the freezing point of the cold seed crystal and the melt, the seed begins to break the crystal. It is necessary to gradually decrease the melt temperature and improve the melting temperature of the crystal, and slow (or stage) the diffusion heat surface of the crystal.
There is no relationship between MOCVD and bubbles and the MOCVD epitaxy of the quality of the material of the foam crystals
Brand sapphire window model D100*2
Infrared spectrum in the range of type laser crystal
Operation mode continuous excitation mode optical pump
Working material solid light path through external optical path
Output form Darlington transistor type transmission signal OC gate
Low speed channel single channel
Output wavelength 200-5000 (nm) line width 1 (mm)
• electrical characteristics
Sapphire single crystal has high and stable dielectric constant, as well as the necessary electrical insulation for electronic substrate, radio frequency (RF) and microwave transmission window and electron tube. In practical applications, the choice of the suitable crystal axis can ensure the constant electrical properties of the crystal devices.
• mechanical properties
Because of its high hardness and sturdiness, sapphire single crystal can maintain a high degree of stability in the range from ultra low temperature to more than 1500 degrees C.
1. sapphire crystal has 6 times the hardness of quartz material.
2. the pipes and windows made of sapphire crystal can be safely used in high pressure environment.
3. a thin cantilever device can be made with sapphire crystal without bending or drooping.
4. ultra high hardness can make sapphire crystal devices have no wear and tear for a long time.
• optical transmittance
The sapphire crystal material transmittance of 0.2 microns to 4 microns, with its excellent chemical stability, abrasion resistance, high hardness and high temperature resistance, making the sapphire window film sensor and optical parts can be widely used in high vacuum system, high temperature furnace or other complex environment.
1. sapphire windows and optical devices are widely used in the processing environment that the traditional optical glass or quartz material is hard to bear.
2. is applied to the optical application beyond the range of quartz material.
3. there is no change in the transmittance caused by ultraviolet light.