• electrical characteristics
Sapphire single crystal has high and stable dielectric constant, as well as the necessary electrical insulation for electronic substrate, radio frequency (RF) and microwave transmission window and electron tube. In practical applications, the choice of the suitable crystal axis can ensure the constant electrical properties of the crystal devices.
• mechanical properties
Because of its high hardness and sturdiness, sapphire single crystal can maintain a high degree of stability in the range from ultra low temperature to more than 1500 degrees C.
1. sapphire crystal has 6 times the hardness of quartz material.
2. the pipes and windows made of sapphire crystal can be safely used in high pressure environment.
3. a thin cantilever device can be made with sapphire crystal without bending or drooping.
4. ultra high hardness can make sapphire crystal devices have no wear and tear for a long time.
• optical transmittance
The sapphire crystal material transmittance of 0.2 microns to 4 microns, with its excellent chemical stability, abrasion resistance, high hardness and high temperature resistance, making the sapphire window film sensor and optical parts can be widely used in high vacuum system, high temperature furnace or other complex environment.
1. sapphire windows and optical devices are widely used in the processing environment that the traditional optical glass or quartz material is hard to bear.
2. is applied to the optical application beyond the range of quartz material.
3. there is no change in the transmittance caused by ultraviolet light.